Keeping in view the lockdown across India due to Covid-19 , the validity of licences granted under the Contract Labour (R&A) Act, 1970 & The ISMW (CS&RE) Act, 1979 are here by extended upto 31st May 2020 for those licenses whose renewal falls in the months of March, April & May 2020. However, the issuance of new licenses would keep continue as it is.
Registration Under Five central Labour Act viz. EPF/ESI/CLRA/BOCW/ISMW is being provided under 'Ease of Doing Business' initiative of Government of India available online now on Shram Suvidha Portal.
(1) The Employees Provident Funds And Miscellaneous Provision's Act (EPF) Act-1952.
(2) Employees' State Insurance Act (ESI) ACT-1948.
(3) Contract Labour (Regulation and Abolition) Act-1970.
(4) Building and Other Construction Workers (BOCW) Act -1996.
(5) Inter-State Migrant Workmen (ISMW) Act-1979.
(1) CLRA Act
(2) ISMW Act
You can register your establishment under these Acts.